Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Flowers and Muppets. What do you mean, non sequitur?

Despite listening to the traffic report on the radio this morning, I somehow missed news of an accident on one of the highways I take to work. Thus, I got to spend about 20 minutes in truly awful traffic (not even stop-and-go, this was more like stop-and-g-and-stop). That's no way to start the day, particularly when it's cold, and you left a warm bed and snuggly cat to go to work. You know, just for example.

I think I'm just feeling a little extra fragile and inward-facing this week, though I don't know why. But you don't have to know why, to know how to handle it, right? I need to take it easy and quietly for a few days (and also vacuum before Saturday, when I'll have people in the house). While I take care of myself, though, I have a few fun things to share with you. Go! Look!

This hand-made Muppet Theatre is tremendously, almost unbelievably awesome. Some people are amazing in their creativity. Fantastic!

The Globe's Big Picture very kindly gave me gorgeous photos of flowers today. I could have done without the enormous bugs in a few of them, but overall they're beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. That Muppet Show theater made my jaw drop. Now that's dedication on a million levels.

    He got an awful lot of marriage proposals in the combox.

    ReplyDelete