Sunday, June 01, 2008

Me-me-me-me-me

I've seen this meme all over, and thought it would be fun to play along.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
June of 1998, eh? I was living in Charlotte, NC, sharing a house with a friend, working at Barnes & Noble. And later in June, I brought home two wee kittens from the Humane Society.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.
Laundry (not getting done). Dishes, check. Clear off the random piles of whatever on the kitchen table, in progress. Make scalloped potatoes and ham, check. Quality time with cats, check.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Pretzels. Chocolate. Ice cream. So many things...

4. If I were a billionaire instantly, I would
Not have to worry about money (sounds obvious, but still).
Not have to work on a regular schedule.
Buy any and every book that I wanted.

5. Places I have lived:
Montclair, NJ
São Paulo, Brazil
Guyana
Boston, MA
suburbs of Boston
Charlotte, NC
small-town Pennsylvania
suburbs of Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment