Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today in Pictures

Pan will not stop meowing, so I'll make this quick. Here's some of today.

The best chocolate ever, ever, Evah do you hear me? Seriously, wow.


And you know what else? Today I was proofing a page that shows how to make s'mores (seriously), and it occurred to me that this might make the best s'more in the history of the world. I'm drooling just thinking of it again.

I brushed Harold this morning. Evidently he needed it. He looked just the same when I was done (but the purr was louder).


One day, this will be a tomato. Or so they tell me.


Damn, that's a lot of weeds in the background. I've been enjoying the return of my legs, but I'll do some more weed-blocking after work tomorrow, weather permitting.

I noticed that there are air bubbles in my little vase of little flowers. Strangely beautiful.


I liked the taller thing in the sea of ground cover, and the neat old building in the background.


Speaking of which, anyone know what the flower is? I'm just curious (yes, that will be on my gravestone).


Pan says, Yes, I am just that cute.


Talk to the paw!

Good night!

3 comments: