Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Reasons Why, and Something to Watch

There are good reasons why I didn't post last night, though I meant to. The two main reasons are that I came home with Laurell Hamilton's latest, Blood Noir, fresh from the library*, and that if the Red Wings won last night's game, they'd win the Cup, and I do like to watch the winners hoist the Cup (except Edmonton in 1988 and 1990; those, I didn't really enjoy). The one bright side to the Bruins not making it farther is that I don't particularly care who wins, I just enjoy watching it.

*It was good; I finished it around 11 last night.

As some of you may know, the game finished halfway through the third overtime period, which would have been about quarter to one this morning. I made it through two OTs, which was 12:15, before giving in. As it happens, Pittsburgh scored to force a Game 6 tomorrow, so I didn't even miss the Cup-hoisting. I'm not sorry I stayed up, nor that I didn't give it any more time before going to bed, but boy am I tired; I have to go to bed now.

So I give you this, which if I did it right is a short video of Pan in the shower one recent morning.



If I crossed my wires somehow, and you don't see it, would you let me know? I'll try again (tomorrow).

3 comments:

  1. Weird would be if Pan laid down in it before or while licking. Well, actually, it IS weird.

    Nice toes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee! Very cute. Just make sure Pan doesn't ingest any hair from the drain (don't ask me how I know... it involves a $2000 "exploratory" surgery that ended in the removal of Bug's duodenum...).

    ReplyDelete