Monday, May 05, 2008

Some Spring Flowers for You

See, I have to get cracking on my packing! I leave Thursday night, and not so much has been done in the packing department yet. I have started my list of what to pack, but still, must do more! So, to distract from lack of actual content, here: look at the pretty pictures!

I don't know what these are. Aren't they interesting? We're watching them to see what they do next.


Forsythia is not my favorite, but after a long winter, I love its brightness.


A red bush: unusual around here.


I love this tree against the sky.


And with another kind, not yet open, behind.


Little yellow flowers...


Little purple flowers...


Little white flowers!


And, starting to open:


Above at 10:45 this morning, below at 3:45 this afternoon.


Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment