Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The crafty side of England

A short one tonight, it's getting late: I spent the evening getting a few groceries, making dinner, and being a lap. The cats are still Velcro, which as I've been home for a week now is wearing ever so slightly thin in the charm department. But! There is no telling cats about time. And after all, it is nice to have been missed.

Plus, I can prove I was thinking of them while I was gone. Not only did I take photos of three actual cats, but there was this:


You don't have to see the cat's face to know it's saying, "I'm just watching the fish".

I had no earthly need for these dishcloths, but I found them quite amusing anyway. One:


And two:

1 comment:

  1. That Ewe-nited thing is hilarious. Torsten would love that. I need to find one!

    ReplyDelete