Sunday, March 09, 2008

Mail, sock, and so much more! (not really)

Good news in the missing mail department: the recipient of the third card received it, and the check for the bill cleared. Yay! The very best resolution to a screwy and deeply mysterious situation that one could wish for. Thank you to Whoever was watching out for me.

In sock news, I'm plugging away at the foot. I'm slightly concerned that it's too loose, though it is not loose-loose. What do you think?


Looks like it fits, right? But there's this much ease:


I can't decide if that's too much or not, so I decided to keep going through the heel, and try it on properly. If it's too loose, to the frog pond it goes, and I'll have had heel practice. If it's good, I'll happily keep going.

Pan doesn't really care either way, as long as I keep it down.


A guy is trying to sleep, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment