Sunday, March 02, 2008

We're still here

I just wanted to reassure anyone who might be concerned, that we did not spend the whole weekend in a puddle of tears and non-accomplishyness about Pan's condition and etcetera. Yes, there has been some sniffling, but we tried to maintain our perspective.

Okay, I did. He has no idea anything's going on. Whatever. I have spent a lot of time giving him a lap, but I've also been Doing Things like sweeping and laundry and cooking and dishes, as life goes on for now. He has been extra cute this weekend:


They both were, really:


And I went kitty-fishing, and the kitties were biting! Well, licking, actually. He likes to catch the toy and lick the string. Strange cat.


The big excitement, though?


He looks like he's scratching it in the intended way, but in fact he's licking the catnip off. Did I already say, strange cat? He had a wonderful time with it, though.


You can't see me...


Harold wasn't as sure, and they're both ignoring it today, but whatever.

***********************************

How cute is this?


I mean, have you ever? Of course the Easter Bunny drives a ragtop! I love Lake Champlain's sense of humor.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Pan's CHF.

    The pictures are great, and Pan looks like he's making the most of things.

    The little bunny chocolate is definitely cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all droop for a few days after getting bad news; but life continues and you'll make every day Pan has a good one.

    Yummm - choco bunny rag top. Now why didn't they have those when I was a kid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Lake Champlain Chocolates! Thanks for the cool words on our zoomy Cruisin' Bunny! I love him. Not only cute but yummy too. Finding sweet little posts like this totally makes my day. And your cats are wicked cute!!!! Got one little bad guy - named Monkey. If you're ever in Burlington, VT, stop in and see us!!!

    ReplyDelete