Sunday, March 23, 2008

Harold's turn in the sun

Yes, sun! We have sun!

So it's not warm out. That will come (right?). I've been very pleased this weekend to see the sun.

And I'm not the only one. This morning, I found both boys in the target zone.


Harold was doing especially cute things with his paws. I love his paws.


He arranges them with such an air.


The toes. Sigh.


It's hard work, being Harold. One must rest.


Keep the paws together, in the sun. Remain focused.


Of course, after a while, it gets too hot, and you have to take your black fur out of the sun for a break.


Working hard, or hardly working. You decide.

Do you like the sun? I once worked with someone who didn't (she loved overcast and rainy days), but I don't know if that's common. What weather or weather-related phenomenon do you look forward to the most?

2 comments:

  1. Awe.... so much cuteness. I think it takes work to look that cute : )

    I look forward to different weather conditions, depending on the circumstances...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely paw shots - I just love kitty toes. And the socks in your previous entry? Oh, those beautiful sunny heels in happy colored socks are to die for!

    LOL Katz r good 2.
    kthanxbai :)

    ReplyDelete