Monday, October 29, 2007

Would you like some recipes?

I've been invited to a recipe exchange that's sort of like being tagged, so I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone's looking for some fresh recipes. It's sort of like a chain letter, but I don't mean that in a bad way: you send a recipe to the first person on the list, make the second person's name first and your own name second, and send it out to as many as 20 people to do the same. I've sent my recipe already, but I have to work on my list. If you'd like to be in on it, leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

I spent most of the weekend having this godawful sinus headache, which still hasn't fully gone away. Considering how used I am to migraines, it's almost funny how leveled this has left me.

Almost.

Anyway, other than staggering to the eye doctor to check that it wasn't related to the conjunctivitis (which it isn't), and to a haircut, all I did this weekend is spend most of Sunday hanging with the babies before they go to London. If it was just my friends going away for a couple of months at a time, I would hardly notice, since time flies so these days, and I'd be so happy for them to have the fun of a few months in London and all, but the babies, oh them I'm going to miss. They'll change so much before I see them again!

However, time really will fly, and they'll be back before I know it (I keep telling myself).

Oh, my head hurts. I'll have to tell you about The Kite Runner another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment