Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So ... hi!

Where was I?

Yes, guests!

They came ... we had fun ... they left.

I'm tired.

Of course, I just finished four loads of laundry, with the stairs involved, on top of ... what was it? Oh, several days of being a tourist, with lots of walking and late nights, that's right!

It was fun! But I'm tired. I need a rest from my time off.

And what do I get instead? I got home from taking my friends to the airport around 6, or about 48 hours before I'll be meeting my parents for dinner, before bringing them to see my new place for the first time.

And what does this mean to you, my blogiverse friends? It means that the chances that I will spend time tomorrow night going through the roughly 150 photos I took, to sort out the duds, and choosing the ones to best accompany the carefully crafted tale of my last few days (Boston, Plimoth Plantation, Salem, Boston/Cambridge) are close to nil. I will instead be doing more laundry, cleaning the bathroom, tiding the house, and apologizing to the cats (not for having had guests, but for the subsequent reduction in the cat adoration force from three to one).

My parents leave Monday morning. If my stitch and bitch group meets Monday night, I'll probably post Tuesday; if that's postponed, perhaps Monday; odds are, however, not before that.

Y'all come back, y'hear?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun. Looking forward to pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be waiting patiently. [g] Glad you enjoyed your visitors; enjoy having your parents! Definitely looking foward to pix, but don't kill yourself, 'kay? That can be a lot of work! (Says she of the exhaustedness of her own pix editing, LOL.)

    ReplyDelete