Saturday, November 01, 2014

A Step Forward

How many times have I written here about wanting to get my home office/craft room organized? I don't even want to know; though a glance shows me talking about getting rid of the futon last December, so this is overdue. But the futon is gone today (I put it on Craigslist midweek, and a woman came and took it apart and got it in her SUV, along with her 6-month-old daughter, she was pretty impressive actually).

The office feels much less crammed with the loveseat out of it, and now I have some thinking to do, to decide how to handle the space and my desires for it. Should I move the desk-I-don't-use-as-a-desk in, put the computer on that, and use this table for craft stuff? I had thought of getting a chair to sit on, and it's an appealing idea, but I'm not sure that's how I would actually use the room.

I'm going to take my vague ideas and the sketch of the floor plan in the living room, to ponder while I watch the rest of the game. Come on, Bruins! You can do it!

In separate news, Carlos turned out (unsurprisingly) not to be a fan of the lion's-mane wig/costume that a friend gave me (her puppy outgrew it a month before Halloween).

Why?
 Why you do this to me?
 You know my ears are sensitive.
 Seriously?
 I just don't believe you sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment