Monday, November 10, 2014

How we're feeling around here

I went to the dentist this afternoon for the first half of a "deep cleaning" that I supposedly required, and now my face is sore. Since I already had a headache, it was not an ideal day (although there were workers in the office doing something involving periodic drilling, so I wasn't sorry to leave that early).

Carlos, as always, wants me to come to bed more or less as soon as I get home. Mmmrp?

And Belmont? She wants me back where I belong. This morning, she settled on my lap instead of her more usual position of "next to"--and was not pleased when I got up. "Work? What's that? How is it more important than my needs?"

Basically? We're all fine, but we all feel put upon.

On the other hand, the Bruins are winning after two periods. Here's hoping they can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment