Monday, November 17, 2014

So, so tired

I am so tired.
This has been me, all day.

I much prefer a regular schedule, finding that it is less of a rut and more of a scaffold for me in getting through life. For this reason, it is disconcerting to start Monday after having worked Sunday: it throws me off. I'm already looking forward to being off Friday, and having a long weekend to help make up for it.

(And then next week is a 3-day week before Thanksgiving. You'll never hear me complain about long weekends, for all my love of routine, but I know December will be hard to adjust to!)

I did my first bit on the bike, and am off to do the second (the seat hurts my rear so much, I can't do more than 10-15 minutes at a time, but I can do it twice with a break in between). I wish all this exercise did me some measurable good ... other than the socks. Thank god for the socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment