Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Already Ready for Next Weekend; Car Show!

Spam update: Over the weekend, I continued to not delete the spam messages, and they continued to pile up. Shortly before 1 PM today, when they reached 400 (since Friday morning!), I couldn't take it any more and deleted them all. By 5 PM, there were 15 more.

I enjoyed my long weekend so much, and I'm so looking forward to my three-day trip next weekend, and really, I think I am meant for a life of leisure. This week at work we're shorthanded and it's the end of the month and busy. I would rather be planning for my trip than reading about cervical cancer. (Don't you envy my job?)

Ah well! Want to see pictures of something we did this weekend? Went to a car show! It wasn't that big, and not as many of the really old ones (I love the 30s and 40s), but it was fun all the same.























1 comment:

  1. Oh how cool!

    If you ever come out this way, the car show in Monterey/Carmel (not sure which it's officially tied to) is really something.

    My cousin used to own Big Blue, a big turquoise Chevy like that one you saw. She loved that old belcher.

    ReplyDelete