Thursday, September 23, 2021

Of Car and Hockey

Yesterday I had the new car in at my mechanic to be checked over, and he rotated the tires and said everything else was "like new," so it's officially a keeper! Whew. I didn't really think he would find anything, but it's a relief to be past that point.

And you know what that means: bumper stickers. Here's what I have so far (I may end up getting others, of course, but this is a good start):


There's one more in the mail, which leads me happily into hockey season. Training camps started yesterday, and preseason games start this weekend. Hockey news fills my Twitter feed again.

And! guess what! Our cable provider has a package of extra sports channels, and it included NESN (the New England Sports Network), which I didn't think was even available down here! All the Bruins games! With my favorite, homers-and-proud-of-it, announcers! I signed up for that so fast. I'm very excited. Go Bruins!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great assortment of stickers! And great to have the all-clear from your mechanic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quand vous ne le regardez pas, cette --okay, what's the word for sentence--est en Francais.

    It was going to bug me all morning if I didn't pull those words out from the back of my brain. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your bumper stickers are fun and I would like to be stuck behind your car at a traffic light.

    ReplyDelete