Monday, September 06, 2021

Here It Is

Got the car!


To recap, it's a 2019 Kia Soul +, with under 14,000 miles. It's gleamingly new compared to my old 2012. It has a lot of bells and whistles I'll need to figure out, but the basics--the feel of driving it--are much the same, so the change isn't too much to deal with. I'm sure I'll be looking for a green car in parking lots for a while, and getting used to push-button start will take time.

If anyone has a suggestion for buying knitting-related bumper stickers, let me know. Or cats, or reading/books. I'll have to get a Bruins one, or two... think, think, think.

I do have time to get a few together; the car can be returned within the first 30 days, so just in case, I won't stick anything on this month. For my birthday, I'll get going! Fun stuff.

1 comment: