Saturday, April 18, 2020

Knitting Updates

I mentioned recently that I had the itch to cast on some lace, and started a little scarf project, but though it was looking pretty, today I frogged it.
The pattern itself was not the problem; my current attention span was the problem. Anyone else noticing they just don't have the mental stamina for some things these days? I cast on a very simple feather-and-fan pattern instead, and hope it will work better with what I can give it right now. It isn't much to look at yet, but I'll let you know how it goes.
Meanwhile, thanks to the Zoom knitting nights, I've been making good progress on the Trianglegram shawl. Still very happy with how it's going!
It's getting to where I won't be able to stretch it out fully on the needles, but it's not near big enough to call done, so on I'll go.

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! The world can use more color right now.

    ReplyDelete