Thursday, April 02, 2020

Can't I Just Knit?

Work and focusing on it continues to be problematic. Why can't I just pull out a project and knit instead?

Well, because that's not what they pay me for, and honestly, considering the unemployment numbers announced today, I really am grateful to have a job at all. But that didn't stop me from wistful startitis thoughts today, and I'm going to whip out a quick project that came to mind. I've picked a skein of yarn that has been waiting patiently in the stash for almost five years*, since I picked it up at Webs: Mirasol Miski, which is baby llama! So soft.
*Four years and eight months, as I was getting ready to start working from home! How time flies.
More to come about it, assuming it works out.

Maggie is on pins and needles, waiting to find out if it will.


1 comment: