Friday, November 09, 2018

Zzzzz

It wasn't until someone at knitting last night mentioned how hard she as finding the time change this week that I put it together with how badly my sleep has been disrupted this week.
Part of it is that I had a terrible migraine on Sunday, so the whole falling-back thing didn't make much of an impression over the pain and vomiting. Then, my doctor has prescribed a sleeping pill that she says is better for me than taking Unisom, but I am definitely feeling slow to adjust to it, so even before this week, I was having nights when I'd be awake for an hour or more, meaning that waking up ultra-early this week could have been more of that.

But more likely it's both, so hopefully things will settle down a bit soon. Meanwhile, early to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment