Monday, November 19, 2018

Sleepy Kitten Time

Not all the kittens were sleepy when I was there yesterday. I had Peter going all over after the fishing pole; he's still a little watchful, but much less scared, and he loves that dangling toy. I had to be careful: once I almost sent him head-first into his water bowl, and another time the bowl of crunchies almost got tipped over.

Plotting his attack.
Daring to come close after it. (That's my leg along the bottom.)
Everyone else, though, was winding down.

There's a new group of five grey babies. This one was playing.
And so was this one.
But the other three were pretty much lights out.


In the bigger enclosure, I got some cuddles, but more sleepies.



Aren't they darling?

I still want an adult for myself, though. Maybe this weekend: paws crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment