Wednesday, August 24, 2016

More Rating-ness of the Movies

It's been a while since I shared some of the movie ratings that amuse me so (and hopefully some of you, as well).

Even if this one was rated higher, I'm not sure I want to know what "necro-bromance" looks like, you know?
I've seen "brief rude humor" before, but that last one is new.
Not for the first time, I sense a little judgement in the tone here.
Different kinds of satire.
It doesn't seem like a lot to get an R rating, does it?
Heaven knows I'm not a fan of smoking, but that's something to be warned about?
And again, so I guess it is.
Would you pick the last one, with meaninglessness, or the one before it, with allegory?

Wait, they're warning you about the allegory and meaninglessness? Picture me puzzled.

No comments:

Post a Comment