Friday, November 13, 2015

Working On It

As part of what I talked with the doctor about, I am going to focus on doing a bit better with my diet. As part of that, I put up a few reminders in my work space.
These are not new things to me, but I needed reminding. Also to ask myself, are you really hungry? As the fridge magnet says,
Or maybe there's something good nearby, but are you really hungry? Or is it just a case of Yeah, I Could Eat That?

Mind you, I'm not eating almonds today. They aren't going to appeal to me for a few days, after I had these yesterday:
Delicious! But will spoil you for plain almonds for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I soooo need to come up with healthy (or at least not un-healthy) snacks. But we have a crap ton of free food stocked at work, and it's so eaassyyy. And free. And delicious. And total junk.

    ReplyDelete