Monday, September 02, 2013

Of Knit and Music

As I mentioned yesterday, I had to sit down with the shawl and decide how to handle where I'd gone wrong. I started to move forward before realizing that I had made another mistake, which, though small, was enough to turn the tide and make me bow to the inevitable: undo the mistake part and start chart A over. The tinking wasn't fun, but once I got moving again, everything has been smooth (knock wood), and I like the pattern and how it's knitting up. I don't have any pictures, but they will be forthcoming. At stitch and bitch tonight, I got past where I had been, so it's like the last week in the life of the shawl never happened. Moving on.

I have to get all my ducks in a row tonight to be ready for cold, harsh reality to go to work in the morning, so let me leave you with this bit of musical fun. As the write-up on Boing Boing said, "This performance from the Five Pennies may be one of the greatest ever recorded. The fun that these two incredible talents are having is without compare."



I finished watching the clip and went to the library website to request the movie. Have you seen it? Is it good?

(If you're not in the mood for the music, or it's not your thing, no harm in that. Have some animals on trampolines.



Made me laugh!)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the Danny Kaye movie. I enjoyed it but it wasn't my favorite Danny Kaye movie. It was kind of sad and I prefer my Danny Kaye lighthearted. I just adore him.

    ReplyDelete