Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Well, It Amuses ME!

This may not strike others as being quite as funny as it does me, but that's the way it goes sometimes.
Not that I'm quitting before I have another job, but ... still.

Another thing that may not be for everyone, since not everyone is:
a) a hockey fan
b) enough of a hockey fan to follow the pre-season
c) enough of a Toronto or Buffalo or Boston fan to get all these jokes
But if you fit in that cross-section enough to know that Phil Kessel had a disciplinary hearing with the league this week, and why, you might just chortle as I did at hockey humorist Down Goes Brown's secret transcript of the hearing. Me, I'll just be over here giggling at it.
Tyler Seguin: Hey guys.
Shanahan: You have nothing to do with this case.
Seguin: Sorry. I'm legally mandated to show up at least once in every Phil Kessel story. It's a Toronto bylaw.
So! What's amusing you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment