Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Gray Day, Literally and Figuratively

You know, I was just looking forward to paying off the last of that big vet bill, and then I foolishly took my car into the shop for a tire two tires two tires and rear brakes two tires, rear brakes, and wipers, and it turns out that the struts are leaking, too, and the shocks are rusty, and even if I put off that last one, we're still looking at almost $2000. Ow, damn it! This is not what I want to be spending my money on. This is not fun. Being a grown-up sucks, so much more frequently than I ever thought it would.

I had to run a couple of errands after picking the car up, and at Target I got some therapeutic ice cream, because, damn, man. Damn.
That makes me smile a little. Even more, this snow leopard cub.

How does he look so serious and so adorable at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment