Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Night, the Quick Takes Edition

So today was a slog. Would it have been so difficult for this snow to come on Monday and Tuesday, when I was already home sick? Trying to get back to full health is hard enough without another foot of this freaking white stuff. I hate this climate.
At least it's Friday night, though, right? And I have the weekend to recuperate. I can't tell you how I want to sleep late tomorrow; it was very hard to get up this morning. I am feeling better, so much better, but not to 100% yet.

*****
This one is for my friend who is addicted to watching House Hunters and House Hunters International: Moxie's House Hunters Drinking Game. Perfect! (Don't miss the comments.)

*****
This weekend we Spring Forward. Are you ready? I don't like the change, but I do like seeing more light. It's just so hard to get up! Who else will be late to work on Monday, after hitting the snooze button eleventy times? Just me?

*****
From Miss Conduct: How not to take rejection gracefully. Whoa!

*****
Cats: Walking on important stuff for at least seven centuries.

*****
You know I love a sense of humor: How about this hockey player pretending to water-ski behind a Zamboni?

It's just the beginning of the video; the rest is all the goals of one high-scoring hockey game. How funny to hear English accents calling a hockey game! Not at all what I'm used to. And their website has a "Fixtures" section, where you find the information that "Schedule" has on BostonBruins.com. Interesting... Anyway, congrats to David Ling for making things fun. If you come back to the US, call me. (He's a little young for me [38] ... but not even Patrice Bergeron young [27], let alone Tyler Seguin young [21]. Everything's relative.)

That's all I have. While I was writing the last bit, I totally thought of something else to finish with, and ... now it's gone. The congestion is mucking up my brain. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment