Friday, February 17, 2012

Updates for today, and the cats

Today has been a much better day than yesterday was, though I would not have said so just at the moment when I discovered that Miri threw up again, and managed to hit both blankets on the bed. Guess who's doing laundry tonight? Yes, that would be me. But:
  • I went for a walk today (it was chiller than I hoped it would be, and I'm sore, but hey, I did it),
  • and my tax refund was in the bank today, just in time for my Webs trip on Monday, and I know, fiscal responsibility in times of unemployment, but two skeins of Socks That Rock won't break the bank, will they?
  • and Carlos napped on me a lot today, including at one point when he was drooling on my arm, which is a little gross yet at the same time I was all, awwww, the baby. What can I say? Who's rational about their children?
But he is super cute. Don't try to tell me otherwise.

You know I am. Side five!

I was sleeping... Why you wake me up?

What, a girl can't sleep here?

How close she gets to him.

That was Tuesday, and on Wednesday:
I was sleeping...

You're going to kill me, aren't you?

And that is why she shows up less often than he does. She's still here, giving me the bug-eyed look of fear, vomiting on my bed, and just endearing herself to me in countless ways. (Umm .... one ... umm...)

3 comments:

  1. Miri has the loveliest paw floof! And I'm certain that if Carlos didn't like her he wouldn't tolerate her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Love the kitty pics. Our kitties drool when they are super happy so it makes us happy to see them drool. Yeah.Totally not rational.

    ReplyDelete