Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yup. Head.

Outside it's dark and cold and raining.

My arms are peeling.

The cat just threw up on the bedroom floor. Not even the favorite cat, either.

And I have another headache. Up and down, but pretty bad, since last night.

I would be crying on the couch, but experience has taught me that getting upset does make it hurt worse.

Since I can't read, or watch much TV, or do anything I would like to, I'm off to wash some dishes now. (Laundry is a more pressing need, but it's out in case things get much worse and I have to stop before it's done.)

Two bad ones within a week may be a new low. I hope this is it for a while. For that matter, I just wish my head and stomach would stop hurting already.

Please.

3 comments:

  1. Forgive my nosiness, but you have checked in with a doctor about all the headaches, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks. I blame the weather. And cat barf is just totally stressing, isn't it? I mean for us, not the cats. Oh, no--they feel better. (Unfair!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry my friend .... hope you are feeling better today. am home with a back injury myself if you feel like talking. otherwise, hope to see you tomorrow at some point.

    ReplyDelete