Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Lost Day

I'm hoping that the worst of this headache is past, but only time will tell. Nothing good came out of today, unless you count that it's snowing*. Otherwise, it was nasty head pain, napping, an hour of wishing I could just throw up already before I finally did, more napping, and an uneasy evening playing the "is it getting better or worse?" game. Good times.
*You know I'm kidding about that being a good thing, right?

However, I do have something for you. I visited the cuties on the bed last night, and despite the dim lighting, had to take some pictures.

Of my boy, just because he's that cute.

And of the princess:

And her awesome, if out of focus, toe floof. Leslie, this one's for you.

From this angle, it looks a little like an out-of-control mustache, I think. Or is that the headache?

No comments:

Post a Comment