Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Not Well, But Much Better

Waking up this morning and feeling better was wonderful, enough that the difference between how I felt and "feeling well" was easy to overlook. No question I could go to work, and how much better work looks when compared to a migraine! Perspective is everything.

Mid-afternoon I started to falter a bit, though; if I'd been home, that's when I would have gone to "lie down for a minute". Strangely, not an option at work. I got through the rest of the afternoon, but I will say that the odds of my catching the whole Bruins game, particularly on an out-of-time-zone game, are slim to none. (It starts at 8:30; they're in Winnipeg.) I imagine I'll watch the first period, then turn the radio on and fall asleep listening.

Now, look at this:
Medieval torture device or miracle migraine cure? According to a woman I respect, it's the latter, and much to my own surprise (being as I'm a total baby about pain), I think I may have to get one. She wrote:
I thought, Who would be that crazypants? Those look sharp! Then I noticed all the 5-star reviews. I read, with amazement, as people said this actually helped their pain.

I've given it almost two weeks now.

This helps my pain.

Rachel wrote about it yesterday, just after I was writing about the sore neck I had from the latest migraine. Fate? Well, who can say. But for twenty bucks and a few ouches, I'd say it's worth a try.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a consultation with the Craniofacial Pain Center at Tufts Dental School. I go there for my TMJ, but they deal with migranes too.

    ReplyDelete