Thursday, February 04, 2010

Very Random, with Photos

Boy, today kicked my ass. One thing after another ad ifinitum without pause all day. What's next: which fire is closest to me? I got home and had to lie down for half an hour before I could do one thing.

In the spirit of going to bed early, here's the story in pictures. I loaded various pictures here, so let's just roll with it.

Miri has been investigating Carlos on his perch.


She hasn't jumped up with him ... yet. This morning, she bumped up against him as I was petting them both ... and she didn't flee, hiss, or panic in any way. Two weeks. It's working.

I've been enjoying Crazy Aunt Purl's book, and you can see there are some parts I want to tell you about:


Good book, people. You're going to follow the rest of her virtual tour, right? To support Laurie, and her lovely publisher for sending me a free book? And oh, did I mention, giving five copies away to my lovely readers? Yes, it's true! But you have to wait for February 19th: that's my date!

Miri says, book? What? Why?


I bought a bulb garden at Trader Joe's the other day.


I purposely bought one that was only just starting, and it's moving along already.


So pretty! I need this in February.


This or a trip to Florida. But I didn't get organized for that.

2 comments:

  1. I know what question I want you to ask Laurie -- how did she meet Drew (you know, Drew Emborski, The Crochet Guy).

    Can't wait for your day -- we may finally see you kicked up to the "big" bloggers = which you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to Miri's question about the book, my cat says that a book is an excellent location for a nap. Especially when a human is trying to read it.

    ReplyDelete