Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quick Takes: Getting Ready

This time tomorrow, the household goes from 2 to 3!

I got Friday off from work, so I can supervise the feline transition, with the added bonus of being able to go get a new recycling bin from the city without getting up early to do it (the city yard isn't open evenings or weekends*, very handy).

*in winter, anyway

I checked my weight this morning, on a whim, and it was 234. Down is the way to be going! And it motivates me to get on the bike again, and not to eat 7 mini Heath bars for dessert.

Repeat after me: the headache is going away, the headache is going away...

I have a lot to do. Moving litter box, tidying the office, food and water, and so on. Forgive me, won't you, if I leave it at that for tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment