Thursday, September 20, 2007

Feeling Better, if not yet well

I managed to get to work today, and pick up some groceries after work (so necessary), so that's a definite sign of improvement. On the other hand, right now I can hardly keep my eyes open, and so far from sitting up straight I'm completely C-shaped. There's room for improvement yet.

To add insult in illness, I was supposed to visit my friend and the babies yesterday, and now I have to wait until I'm all better. I am so irked.

Of course, if we think I'm irked, Pan apparently felt that Tuesday and Wednesday were the start of a new era in our lives, when I would stay home all the time, being in bed or on the couch almost 24-7. His dismay this morning when I started getting ready for work had to be seen to be believed. And when I got home tonight and was trying to put away the perishables before getting involved with the heavy-duty kitty maintenance, he got quite insistent: "Did you know that you were gone All Day?" The things he has to put up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment