Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Time to Make the Angel Salad

Having enjoyed my bonus afternoon off, it's now that time.



Time to make the angel salad!

*****
Have you ever contemplated the terducken and wished for a dessert equivalent? Wish no more. Behold the cherpumple (CHERry, PUMpkin and apPLE pie):


And ... words fail me. Except to point out that the "recipe" calls for frozen pies and cake mixes.

*****
I feel sure that I linked to a regular version of the Muppet Show clip for Mahna Mahna at some point, but I can't find it, so whatever. To enjoy this version of it, you have to understand that Dion Phaneuf is a hockey player. That's all.



People are so weird and creative, aren't they? I love it.

Happy Thanksgiving, Americans. Happy Thursday, everyone else!

2 comments:

  1. Just the other night, our trivia host was telling us about the "pumple" (no cher) that his chef brother was making--from scratch! It is possible. But the mere idea makes me reach for the pepto.

    Are you going to see "The Muppets"? I think I'm going tomorrow. Woo!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I saw this Muppet skit before I even knew it was about a hockey player. I am now exposing a new generation into Muppet-esque everything and it is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete