Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Of Health and Cats

It's hard to type with fingers crossed, but I feel safe in saying that today has been a better health day than yesterday was. My head didn't hurt much at all; it wasn't quite in all's-right-with-the-world territory, but certainly better than yesterday. My digestive system was still very out of whack, unfortunately, and the back of my neck to my shoulder blades seems to have turned to stone, but I'm very grateful for the head reprieve.

I also didn't update yesterday about Monday's mystery finger ailment. Whatever it is, it's not nearly as bad as it was. Where bumping it or bending the finger on Monday drew gasps of shocked pain, yesterday it was just slightly painful, and today I would call it only sensitive. I can see it looks slightly weird, if I look at it, but it's actually possible to forget about it for long stretches of time, which is a vast improvement.

And now, to change the subject from the non-scintillating (even to me) topic of my ailments, let's have a few cat things, shall we? There's a feline did-you-know:

Funny Pictures - Strange Facts About Cats

And then there's this:

funny pictures - Left Foot Green

How many do you see?

1 comment:

  1. I had a stomach thing (possible bug going around school) that made my shoulders tense, too. Weird.
    I've heard that a cat scratch can give you a mild staph infection, so that could make you feel lousy, too, if you think you got nicked by Miri.

    What on earth is the story behind all those cats? I think there could be 15-16 piled up there!

    ReplyDelete