Saturday, November 12, 2011

Of Cat, Hockey, and making use of space

I was going to write before the game started, but someone needed a lap, if you can imagine. I only bumped him off to go to the bathroom, and I'm sure he'll reappear when I go back to the couch.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Really, he's just supporting the team, right? You can see how earlier in the day, he was preparing hard for game time.

That's not a cat planning to jump down, by the way; that's a cat fast asleep, with his head over the edge.

A cat who can not believe I am showing you this photo. Really.

**********
If you have a few minutes, you should watch this (source here).



You don't have to watch the whole thing, but at least catch the first few minutes to see the amazing way they made this tiny apartment seem larger than it is. Now that's thinking outside the box!

1 comment: