Thursday, October 19, 2023

Better, if not all the way

This morning, I checked the internet, and would you believe it, it was WORKING.

I got to read the newspapers on the iPad! Work without leaving the house!

Now, I mentioned in yesterday’s rant that the land line stopped working when the tech was here. It did not miraculously fix itself overnight. I was afraid that if I called this morning, they would try to fix it and eff up the internet again, so I waited and called after work. He put in a ticket that may mean someone will fix it remotely (yeah, sure they will), otherwise someone will be here Monday. It’s not ideal to have the phone out, but we have my cell, and honestly if i had to pick, I would choose working internet for now.

Further updates as events warrant.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you went without internet for so long! What a terrible provider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A small blessing! Who knows what will happen tomorrow or--cue ominous music--Monday!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for having your internet back! Yeah, I would do the same thing. But then our landline is mostly a spammer magnet these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'd 1000% rather have internet than a landline. I mean, we haven't had a landline in a decade and a half!

    ReplyDelete