Friday, May 13, 2022

Look! I Finished a Thing!

I started this project in January, and while it needs blocking, the knitting part is DONE.

I love how the colors came out in the short rows.

And it's a good size, around and around the shoulders. Blocking it is going to be an undertaking! It's quite big. But I want to try to get the edges to not roll as much, and just smooth it out generally. We'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile: I finished the awful report I spent almost a week working on, it's Friday, and the Bruins won last night! I can't have very high expectations for tomorrow, back in Carolina, but hey, if they'd lost last night, they wouldn't even have the chance. We'll see what they do with it.

What are you happy about today?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is GORGEOUS!!! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look at that! That is wonderful!!! Such a perfect use for how those colors came out. Just exquisite!

    ReplyDelete