Friday, March 04, 2022

Home Again!

I'm back! I had a good time, but instead of returning rested and rejuvenated to get back to work, I feel more like, wow, I'm ready to be retired! Ah well. That time will come. Someday.

The trip was fun, with more ups than downs, and more social interactions than I had probably had in the previous year put together. I took plenty of pictures, which I will be trying to organize and post hopefully this weekend. In the meantime, have a picture I took yesterday, walking around the block.


And here are a few of the princess, who has been demanding much of my time since I returned from my three whole entire days away from her.









By the way, while I was away, I didn't look at the emails in my spam filter, and in fact forgot about the whole spam-flood issue I was having. I was startled, therefore, on Wednesday evening, to see over 300 messages there, before I remembered. This morning, when it got to 400+, I deleted them again, and already it's over 60 more. When will this stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment