Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Still Ow

So, yeah, my bee-stung toe is still bothering me: not worse, perhaps even mildly better, but still swollen and itchy and not a fan of my wearing shoes.

And my period, which was practically nothing from last Tuesday night through Sunday, kicked into cramps-and-tampons level yesterday and is making me crazy.

Plus, you know, work. Where the report I'm dealing with has a ton of inconsistencies (let's spell that company name wrong three different ways) and surprising errors (University of British Columbia, not Bristol Columbia) and questionable choices (when we say to list those names alphabetically, it should be by last name, not first name), and just, I'm tired. 

Even when one doesn't expect much of January, it still does this, sometimes, doesn't it? Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment