Monday, October 25, 2021

This Again

I got my period again this weekend, ugh, so I fired off a message to the gynecologist that was all gimme-shot-now-please. This weekend was a complete dud in terms of getting anything done, other than lying around feeling like crap (which hardly counts as getting anything done), and enough already.

Today didn't start out much better (feeling any better than yesterday is a low bar to clear, let me just say), and a bit of a headache to boot, but in the end I got through the work day okay (majorly flagging by the end, though), despite the report I'm working on being a rush job and showing plenty of signs that it was rushed. Ah well. The job pays the bills. And now I can relax.

2 comments:

  1. My late sister-in-law, diagnosed with cancer at 40, went through treatments that put her in full-on menopause in something like a day and said it was brutal. I never asked, but I've often wondered since, wouldn't that be a lot easier in a lot of ways? Just bam! Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh - rush work jobs are the worst. I hate the stress and the urgency and the feeling that the work itself isn't as good as it could be! But the best thing about rush work is that it ends quickly!

    Hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete