Thursday, October 28, 2021

Google Calendar Is Confused

I have used Google's calendar for a long time, and am pretty reliant on it at this point (which of course may bite me in the butt one day, but let's not think about that). Lately I have been laughing about one thing it's doing.

I have downloaded a Bruins calendar that puts the games in there for me. So here's today's view, on the computer:


If, however, I look at it on my (android) phone, it's confused. Are the Bruins playing at 7pm, or are they maybe playing at noon? Who knows! Maybe both!

(Narrator voice: It is not both.)

If, however, I open the calendar on my iPad, it says, "Bruins game? What Bruins game?"

(Narrator voice: They are, in fact, playing tonight.)

Isn't that odd? 

P.S. I'm getting the depo shot on Monday; eff this nonsense

2 comments:

  1. Don't miss the game!

    And you won't miss the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your shot went well (and stops the nonsense!). WHY are our digital resources so problem prone?!?! So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete