Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Yarn!

It came up in my knitting group last week that someone had used and loved a yarn that was now discontinued, and that she highly recommended it if one could find it left anywhere,

My kind of challenge! Of course I found some. (They have a few skeins of different colors left, if I tempt you enough.)

The yarn is from The Fibre Company, and is their Road to China Lace (as opposed to Road to China [aran] or Road to China Light [fingering]. It is ... are you ready? ... 65% Alpaca, 15% Silk, 10% Camel, and 10% Cashmere goat.

It is ridiculously soft. And is this my color, or what? It's called Blue Opal.

No, I don't know what it will be yet. I'm happy to have it until that becomes clear.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we were just discussing this yarn being discontinued, too! I don't think I've ever knit with it.

    ReplyDelete