Friday, May 15, 2020

Birds, Birds, Birds

All the way back in January, my mother and had dinner out that turned out to include a show of beautiful birds hanging out nearby (the restaurant has an outdoor area and is on a canal). I took dozens of photos, but it was right before I went off to Hawaii, so I never did blog about it. Shall we look at the pretty birds now? (It's nothing profound, but I find them pretty, and soothing to look at now.)






































































































2 comments:

  1. Sudden change in the cast of characters. Did the snowy egrets live happily ever after...

    Amazing photos, just, wow.

    ReplyDelete

  2. That *was* very soothing, thank you for sharing! I enjoy your photography, your environs are very different from mine (I live in northern CA).

    ReplyDelete