Monday, July 15, 2019

Prime-Adjacent

As Amazon does its Prime Day thing to try to get me to buy things I don't need (damn it, I'm saving for Rhinebeck, don't tempt me! I'm not looking!), I've noticed other companies try to piggyback on it, offering some coy promotion names:
  • primo days
  • prime time
  • cyber Monday in July
  • it's a prime day to save!
But my very favorite one comes from Cows, the excellent ice cream chain in Canada.
I love Cows, both the ice cream and the sense of humor. If you haven't seen their t-shirts, they have both general cow-humor ones, and excellent pop-culture parodies, so it's worth a browse, Amoozon hay day or not.

And of course, if you head to one of the right parts of Canada, don't miss the ice cream! Caramel Moocchiato, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment