Thursday, July 11, 2019

Where To Start

I'm getting my trip photos in a row, so none of those yet (and honestly, the vast majority are of my friend's baby, so I won't be putting those up anyway), but here's what I've been looking at since I got home:


Her belly fur doesn't really have a white heart on it, but it looks that way here!
As for work, well, it's been work. Mildly irritating, but today's had a few (unintentionally) funny moments:
  • Such as "think thank" (for think tank)
  • And the idea that speeding something up means you "fasten the process"--not.
And at least it was a short one, started and finished in under a day. I am strongly hoping that tomorrow will be a quiet, peaceful Friday, and then it's the weekend, ahh.

Meanwhile, someone wants the lap back. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. fasten the process? what the heck? I can't even figure out what it's SUPPOSED to be!

    ReplyDelete