Sunday, March 03, 2019

Kittens, and a Shawl Sneak Peek

February 10 was the first time I saw these kittens (not that their mama was letting me get close).
A week later, still not so much with the up-close.
Last Sunday, I got a little closer, but they were still mostly sleeping.
Today, though, they were all over the place! Switch from blurry-distance photos to blurry-motion photos.
"Is that a camera strap toy?"
"It is!"
"And what about down here? Any toys?"
Her brother was a little less adventurous, for now.
She, meanwhile, decided the pocket there might be a toy.
While he went for a nap.
Feet are fascinating.
Then--brace yourself for the cute--there's a new litter. Three kittens and their mama.

They were deeply asleep when I got to them.
Deeply, adorably asleep.
The stripes!
The smile, and the paws!
Their mama was not in the mood for any attention from me, thank you.
But she didn't mind me handling the babies, so no hard feelings.

Meanwhile, my new knitting project is coming well, and since it's lace and needs stretching out to really see the pattern, I pinned it out (dry) this morning.
I like it!
The yarn is a very light lavender, almost pale pink in spots, and I can see that getting a true photo of it is going to be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment