Sunday, March 17, 2019

Lap Cat: A Photo Essay

Lately, Maggie hasn't been quite as constantly on my lap as she used to be, and while my joints appreciate the lower amounts of immobilization time, I've missed the cuddles, so I was happy when she came along last night and allowed as how I could provide a lap while I watched the Bruins game. And I took a lot of photos.

Initial lap:
The first stretch. Cat, knitting, hockey game; what's not to love?
Shift and stretch. She's getting longer.
Paw (and claws) hooked over my toes. Which is a prickly feeling, but very cute.
Paw dangling over the toes (much less prickly). 
Giving the other foot a chance. 
Sat up a little.
Had a bit of a bath.
And licked the top of my foot, since it was there. Tickles!
"Was that a criticism?" No, dear.
"All right, then."
Getting comfy for the continued nap.
Decided to move it around for overtime.
The Bruins won! I tried not to disturb her, but the guys were a bit excited on TV.
"Can't you keep it down?"
"That's better."
And a stretch ... before deciding to get up, to the relief of my joints, and bladder, if that's not TMI.
A good night all around.

1 comment: