Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I Just Had To

I've definitely been holding back talking about the weather since I moved here, and especially now that winter is hitting my friends up north--I've held off both here, and even more so on Facebook. I don't want to gloat, and I'm pretty sure that no one dealing with real winter weather wanted to hear me complain yesterday about how cold I was exercising in the (outdoor) pool, when it was only about 65, just partly sunny, and quite windy. (Brrr, though. The whole class was complaining, not just me, and when the instructor arrived and saw us in the pool, she called us crazy people.)

Still, when I saw this cartoon this morning, up on Facebook it went.

Made for me, right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm mostly just mad that the upcoming storm seems to be planning to hit when I already have the day off work. At least give me a snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have a 35-year-old snow shovel in the shed here. I think. Maybe we threw it out after the kids tried to use it as a shovel, because here in California, what else could it have been?

    ReplyDelete